LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — A man from Columbia Borough was arrested Saturday evening when he threatened to kill victims in their sleep as he held up a knife.
47-year-old Paul Clark was taken into custody by the Columbia Borough Police Department after his victims told police that Clark had thrown one of them across the room.
Clark was arrested and charged with Harassment and making terroristic threats.
- ‘No masks allowed’: Parents of at-risk baby asked to leave restaurant for not removing masks
- 2 students taken to hospital after shooting at Heritage High in Newport News, suspect now in custody
- Wellness grants go towards helping Dauphin County firefighters stay healthy
- Parliamentarian dashes Senate Dems immigration hopes
- Central York School District reverses book ban after growing protests