EAST COCALICO, Pa. (WHTM) — Denette Sellers-Gehring, 57, of Denver, Pa. has been charged with simple assault and harassment following an incident on Nov. 19, 2020.
Around 7:30 p.m. on that date, Sellers-Gehring assaulted a victim at a residence in the 200 block of North Reamstown Road in Lancaster County.
According to the East Cocalico Police report, the victim had visible injuries on the face and neck.
Sellers-Gehring was arraigned and released on $10,000 unsecured bail.
- Records: Veterans of Trump campaign played key roles in Washington rally
- Nestlé recalls 762,000 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- How the pandemic is impacting the autism community and how Penn State Health is responding
- European aviation agency: 737 Max to be cleared next week