EPHRATA Pa, (WHTM) — Fire crews were called to a house fire on the night of Friday, Jan. 7 in Ephrata, Lancaster County.
According to a CRIMEWATCH report, the fire began around 10 p.m. The origin of the fire was in the area of the chimney on the first floor of the residence, The cause of the fire was accidental.
Get daily news, weather, and breaking news alerts straight to your inbox! Sign up for the abc27 newsletters here
It took about an hour for crews to get the fire under control.
No injuries were reported, but two residents were displaced.