LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — The City of Lancaster Office of Promotion and the Lancaster City Alliance recently released a bingo card to promote a safe and fun way to continue supporting local shops and restaurants amid the coronavirus shutdown.
“I am proud of the way our community has rallied around our small businesses, however, they continue to need our support,” Mayor Danene Sorace said. “The bingo card is a fun way to shop and dine in Lancaster while still obeying the social distancing and stay at home orders during this time.”
The first two bingo cards will feature restaurants and the next two cards will feature Lancaster City retail shops.
Those who are looking to play and compete should order from the stores listed on the card to complete a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line. Once the card is completed, participants are qualified to submit to a raffle for $50 in “Downtown Dollars.”
How to Play:
- Order takeout or delivery from all the locations in any given row & take a picture of you enjoying the food or the just the food itself.
- Once you have Bingo, send your pictures by email to LOOP@cityoflancasterpa.com or send a direct message on Instagram to @visitlanccity with your pictures.
- Every Bingo you submit will be entered in a drawing to receive $50 in Downtown Dollars.
- You can enter more than one entry. (One entry per completed Bingo card)
- A drawing takes place every two weeks.