LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — A Lancaster County Prison inmate has died as a result of COVID-19. Richard Young was incarcerated on Aug. 21, and began reporting COVID-19 symptoms on Sept. 1.
66-year-old Young was incarcerated for burglary, theft, reckless endangerment, and resisting arrest. He was hospitalized five days after contracting COVID-19 and died on Oct. 22.
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- New COVID-19 mitigation efforts target schools, businesses and social gatherings
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 11,837 new two-day cases (Sun. & Mon.), 314,401 total as of Nov. 23, 2020
- Chilly Tuesday, milder with showers nearing Thanksgiving
- Midstate schools might be moving to remote learning, Camp Hill decides this week