LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — Lancaster Police responded to a report of a stabbing at 7:15 A.M. Sunday morning.
Upon arrival, they found a 44-year-old male with injuries to his face and torso. He was sent to the hospital and is reported to be in stable condition.
Police were provided with limited information on the suspect. What is known is that it was an unknown Hispanic male who attacked the victim at the victim’s front door.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Lancaster Police at 717-735-3300, or you can anonymously text a tip to Crime Stoppers by texting the word “LANCS” and your message to 847411.
- Hempfield boys and Lancaster Catholic girls each book ticket to LL League final
- “As brothers, we’ve got to step up” – Pa. Senator discusses impact of COVID-19 on Black men
- Equality Act passes in House, LGBT community celebrates
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it