LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) – After the Lancaster District Attorney completed its review in the fatal shooting of Ricardo Munoz on September 13, 2020, the Lancaster City Bureau of Police has completed their internal investigation into the officer’s actions taken during that event.
The investigation included a review of reports, analysis of information gleaned through interviews, a review of available video footage and 911 calls, a review of training records, and a review of Bureau policies and training standards. Based on the findings, the Bureau determined the involved officer’s actions were consistent force policies, the officer’s training, and force training standards.
Now that both the criminal and internal investigations have been completed, the involved unidentified officer has returned to full duty status.
- ‘Phone went dead’: Husband of missing woman was on the phone with his wife during Miami building collapse
- 4 dead, 159 unaccounted for as Florida condo collapse survivor search continues
- CDC reports small Pa. Salmonella outbreak likely linked to backyard poultry
- UPDATE: Crash cleared on I-81 SB near Exit 57 in Cumberland County
- Tech Bytes: Microsoft unveils Windows 11, Apple Fitness+ celebrity-themed workouts, Rembrandt ‘night watch’