MANHEIM TOWNSHIP, Pa. (WHTM) — On Wednesday 24 staff members of Landis Communities were unable to work due to COVID, either testing positive or quarantining due to exposure.
Providers are having to find new ways to keep staff safe, they’re even looking to a program that puts workers on the fast track to becoming nursing assistants.
Facilities have been flexible with the roles staff have been filling due to the need for employees the pandemic has caused.
Nearly 4 thousand people have taken advantage of the Waiver program and an extension is sitting on Governor Tom Wolf’s desk.
- What does it mean for COVID-19 to be endemic vs. pandemic?
- One hurt after early morning shooting in Harrisburg
- Parking revenue indicates drop-off in Farm Show attendance
- Sheetz faces backlash over proposed store on Civil War battlefield
- Bill loosening restrictions on Ambulatory Surgical Centers treatment approved by Senate