LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — Lancaster police today charged 38-year-old Albert Alicea-Gonzalez of Mifflin, Pa. with Criminal Attempt- Homicide and four additional charges.
His arrest comes days after officers from the Lancaster Bureau of Police responded to a stabbing on 500 blk. High St. where a 44-year-old male sustained injuries to his face and torso.
Alicia-Gonzalez was charged with Criminal Attempt-Homicide, 2 Counts-Aggravated Assault, Burglary, Possessing Instruments of Crime and 2 Counts Simple Assault. Bail was denied.
- Cool Car: 2021 Jeep Gladiator
- Free medical clinic helping the vulnerable in Cumberland County
- Rohrer Bus to host test-drive, “Stuff a Bus” event for New Hope Ministries
- Feed a Local Family campaign raises enough money to feed 90k Midstate families
- Harrisburg showcases new vehicle charging stations on Earth Day 2021