LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — Hundreds gathered in Lancaster County to protest the presidential election results near the home of House Majority Leader Bryan Cutler in Quarryville on Sunday.
The protestors want Cutler to decertify the election results when the House is in session this week.
“Bryan we are here to help because we see where it went wrong and those that say there is no evidence that is because there is no court that has let Donald Trump go into the courts for discovery so you will discover the evidence,” a protestor spoke into a megaphone at the rally.
All of the state’s presidential electors were officially delivered to democrat Joe Biden last month.
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito; search continues for fiancé
- Lancaster County’s Dutch Wonderland hosts Shoofly Pie eating contest
- Harrisburg area group takes advantage to keep the state clean
- Trailblazing tourist trip to orbit ends with splashdown
- Illinois family’s emotional battle with COVID: Mother hospitalized after giving birth, father fears job loss