A man and a firefighter were hurt after a fire damaged three rowhomes.
The fire started inside 217 Lehman Street on the kitchen stovetop and quickly spread to two other homes.
Fire Commissioner Duane Trautman said a man in the home was treated for burns at WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital.
A firefighter was also hurt after a white van drove over a fire hose. The hose was caught under the van and the firefighter was knocked over by the hose. The firefighter’s injuries were minor. They are still looking for the driver.
Trautman said the fire was accidental.
It caused about $500,000 in damage.