Lititz, Pa. (WHTM) — Lititz Borough Police officers responded Monday, to the Lititz VFW for a reported theft of approximately $220 in cash from an indoor cash box. Officers were told that approximately $640 dollars were also taken from the same cash box six days later.
Surveillance footage revealed 51-year-old Lisa McCarrigle of Lititz, an employee of the VFW, removing the cash from the cash box on both occasions.
The LBPD has filed a criminal complaint against McCarrigle, who will be summoned to appear in court on these charges.
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Midstate man tells FBI he ‘got caught up in the moment’ after assaulting police officers at U.S. Capitol
- We Salute You: PFC Ken Lentz
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations