In a memo sent out to their customers on Wednesday, Members 1st Federal Credit Union announced they are making some changes to their branch procedures due to COVID-19.
Effective Monday, November 23, all branch lobby access will be temporarily returning to “by appointment only.” This change is being implemented to follow social distancing protocols issued by health officials.
All in-store Giant branches and the Strawberry Square branch in Harrisburg will be temporarily closed.
For all appointments, face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required.
- Fans around Happy Valley take the gameday experience home
- Police continue to investigate Thursday afternoon shooting in Harrisburg city
- Carjackings increase in major cities across the US in 2020
- Milton Hershey opts out of winter sports season
- ABC27 Exclusive: Midstate unemployment lower than PA and national averages