MIDDLETOWN, Pa. (WHTM) — Midstate politicians are learning there are rules to follow when it comes to Facebook fights.
The Middletown Borough Mayor James Curry admits he made a mistake when he blocked people from his Facebook page after they called him nasty names. Curry says all the borough’s leaders were told they couldn’t block people if they discuss public business and now, the mayor says he is complying.
He says a political adversary, Dawn Null, continues discussing public business on a private page where she blocks people.
- How will your mail-in ballot be counted? ABC27 News gets a look in Lancaster County
- DOJ announces center to help cops, offers aid to Minneapolis
- Harrisburg man charged with criminal homicide
- Pennsylvania meets requirements for New York travel advisory, exemptions expected
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 1,557 new cases, 184,872 total