CAMP HILL, Pa. (WHTM) — The Giant Food Store in Camp Hill has a very unique feature, a brand new “Tap Wall”.
This is the only one in the entire state, besides one in Philadelphia. Legal age Pennsylvanians can now help themselves to some unique beers while taking a break from food shopping or just coming in to enjoy the food court.
You must order a wrist band at the cash register, tap the touch screen of what you’d like (up to 32 oz), take a seat, and enjoy! Giant believes that this market is the perfect place for a test run for this new feature!
- Mother welcomes son just in time for the holidays after surviving tragic explosion
- Soul Burrito hosting drive-thru Thanksgiving giveaway for neighbors in need
- We Salute You: Alison O’Donnell
- Honoring Healthcare Heroes: Theresa Wright
- Clouds increase today, rain holds off until tonight, mild for Thanksgiving