HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Pennsylvania hunters will make history when rifle season starts this Saturday. For the first time, hunting continues on Sunday.
A new state law allows Sunday hunting a few days a year including the first Sunday of rifle deer season.
A shooting range on state game lands in north Middleton Township, Cumberland County was busy today with hunters preparing their equipment.
The Game Commission is encouraging all Sunday hunters to post photos using the hashtag “I hunted Sunday in PA.”
- Minnesota outlasts Lady Lions with late rally
- Pa. state representative returns from protecting Washington D.C. with National Guard
- Transgender advocate, veteran reacts to overturn of transgender military ban
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Central Pa. School Closings and Delays