UPDATE: Strasburg police say Amos Riehl has been found.
STRASBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The Strasburg Borough Police Department is asking for public assistance in finding a man who was last seen at his home in Strasburg Thursday morning.
Police are searching for 47-year-old Amos Riehl, who was last seen around 11:10 a.m. He apparantly left by foot and it is unkown where he is heading.
He is described as a white male, 6′ tall, 250 pounds, with dark brown hair, brown/gray beard, and glasses. Riehl was last seen wearing a dark blue shirt with a collar and black pants, police say.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police at 717-664-1180.
- Local parents and students struggle with switch to virtual school
- Elderly woman loses thousands of dollars in FBI scam call
- State House Republican resolution to challenge election process and results
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud
- Former Penn State president Graham Spanier’s conviction, jail sentence reinstated