HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The Columbia Borough Police Departments are reporting a water main break in the 400 blk. of S. Front St. (RT. 441) in Columbia Borough.
The Lancaster Water Bureau was contacted and police were told the area would be inspected sometime this morning.
There is a very good possibility that the section of Rt. 441 between Mill St. and Plane St. may need shut down. Partial and/or full lane closures are possible. Motorists are advised to find alternative routes to avoid this area.
- Penn State’s Barbour reveals number of COVID positive tests from 2020 football season
- Central Dauphin teacher says students returning to fully in-person learning is “bittersweet”
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Judge Placey not running to retain seat in Cumberland County
- Penn Manor High School shifts to full remote learning until Feb. 1