WEST MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP, Pa. (WHTM) — On Tuesday the West Manchester Township Police Department arrested a man for charges of rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child and indecent contact with a child.
William Taylor allegedly committed these crimes between approximately 1996 and 2005 on the 1600 block of Sapphire Rd. in West Manchester Township.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information pertaining to the investigation is requested to contact Detective Davenport at 717-792-9514 or email@example.com.
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- What will the Biden presidency mean to the Keystone state?
- Hunker down? Not this Midstate restaurant
- Protesters gather in front of Congressman Perry’s office to call for his resignation
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country