YORK COUNTY, Pa. (WHTM) — Gov. Wolf announced today that five agricultural projects funded through the First Industries Fund have been approved.
The projects aim to help existing farms increase their revenue and grow.
One of these projects will be carried out by York County residents Eric and Bethany Good. They will use their loan, approved through the York County Economic Development Corporation, to purchase a new, nearly 150-acre property in Dover Township.
The four other projects will take place in Berks County.
- VDH confirms first child death due to COVID-19 is teen in the Southside Health District
- Hershey Medical Burnout Study
- Hog wild: U.S. and Texas have ‘out of control’ population of ‘super-pigs,’ expert says
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- NYS Attorney General Letitia James coming to Rochester Sunday in wake of Daniel Prude death