Man dies from apparent CO leak in Hanover


A man has died from an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Hanover.

Police and firefighters were called to a home in the 1100 block of Roosevelt Court shortly before 9 a.m. Friday and detected large amounts of carbon monoxide in the man’s home.

Authorities did not immediately release his name.

Friends of the man said he didn’t live alone but was the only person in the home at the time.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos

Don't Miss