YORK, Pa, (WHTM) — On Saturday afternoon York City Police found a 42-year-old man with a gunshot wound while investigating a shooting on the 1st block of E. College Ave., according to authorities.
The victim was treated at a local hospital and expected to survive.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the York City Police Department by emailing Det. Pitts at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling York County Crime Stoppers at 755TIPS, York City Police Tip Line at 717-849- 2204, York City Police Department at 717-324-2168 or clicking here. Tips can always be anonymous.
- Asthmatic woman, jailed for failing to pay fines, held in COVID-infested prison without meds and after her release date, boyfriend says
- Will the Capitol rioters receive a pardon from President Trump?
- From Scranton to Pennsylvania Avenue: Joe Biden’s Story
- 3 South Texas congressmen ‘optimistic’ as Biden vows to tackle immigration
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot