YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — The York County Coroner’s Office says that a man was fatally shot in York City early Wednesday morning.
Police say officers responded to the 600 block of West King Street just before 2 a.m. for a reported shooting. There a 39-year-old man was found with multiple gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim’s identity has not yet been released.
York City detectives are asking to speak with possible witnesses and ask that anyone with information contact police.
- Pennsylvania organizations, Gov. Wolf react to Judge Barrett’s confirmation
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day
- Pennsylvania National Guard heads to Philly to support the Philadelphia Office of Emergency Management
- Williamstown mining accident results in accidental death