YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — Gunshots were heard at the area of Walnut St. and Pine St. on Friday afternoon, according to authorities.
While York City Police were on the scene a 23-year-old man was dropped off at a local hospital by a personal vehicle with a gunshot wound.
The victim is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Detectives are still investigating this incident.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the York City Police Department at 717-324-2168 or click here to submit a tip. Tips can always be anonymous.
- Unvaccinated snow leopard at San Diego Zoo catches COVID-19
- Humane Society continues mission to get animals adopted in Harrisburg
- The fun continues for families at the York State Fair
- Residents say flood-hit German towns got little warning
- LeVar Burton says ‘Jeopardy!’ tapings got off to rough start: ‘Can’t let your focus drop for a nanosecond’