YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — On Saturday night shots were fired on the 600 block of York St, injuring two people, according to York City Police.
The victims, a 4-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man both sustained minor injuries caused by secondary effects from the gunfire.
The 4-year-old received treatment at a local hospital but the 22-year-old did not seek medical treatment.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the York City Police Department by emailing Det. Pitts at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling York County Crime Stoppers at 755TIPS, York City Police Tip Line at 717-849- 2204, York City Police Department at 717-324-2168 or clicking here. Tips can always be anonymous.
- Pa. Senator Toomey commends President Biden for representing all Americans
- “It was a moment of great change” Gov. Wolf releases statement after attending inauguration
- “Time to build national unity” Pa. Rep. Joyce releases statement on Biden, Harris Inauguration
- Pa. Congressman Smucker congratulates Biden, Harris on Inauguration Day
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 5,984 new cases, 783,170 total as of Jan. 20, 2021