YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — The West Borough Police Department responded to a bank robbery Wednesday morning, which took place at the M&T Bank at 1401 W. Market St. in West York.
Within an hour, a suspect was taken into custody after a brief foot pursuit.
This is a developing story. Stay with ABC27 for the latest.
- Antique family Bible in Scranton tied to Biden’s ancestors
- Pa. State Rep. mocks trans Biden nominee on Facebook, apologizes
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 5,785 new cases, 799,957 total as of Jan. 23, 2021