YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — Police are investigating after a 71-year-old man was shot Tuesday night near the first block of North Franklin Street.
York City police responded to the shooting around 8:30 p.m. where they found the man injured with a gunshot wound. He was given aid before being taken to York Hospital for treatment. He is expected to survive, police say.
York City police are asking anyone with information to contact Detective Timothy Shermeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or the department directly at 717-849- 2204.
- Harrisburg community honors Martin Luther King Jr. with ‘Day of Service’
- Local campaign raises close to $22,000 for restaurants, helps healthcare workers too
- Sources: President Trump lifting COVID-19 travel restrictions on Europe, UK, Brazil
- United Way of Lancaster Co. organizes MLK Jr. Day of Service
- DIGITAL ORIGINAL: “Love and unity” on Martin Luther King Jr. Day in a turbulent time