YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — Police are investigating after a 71-year-old man was shot Tuesday night near the first block of North Franklin Street.
York City police responded to the shooting around 8:30 p.m. where they found the man injured with a gunshot wound. He was given aid before being taken to York Hospital for treatment. He is expected to survive, police say.
York City police are asking anyone with information to contact Detective Timothy Shermeyer at email@example.com or the department directly at 717-849- 2204.
- Halloween light show offers perfect socially distanced holiday celebration
- Penn Manor reports two coronavirus cases connected to their high school
- Search for missing woman from Chambersburg
- Early morning shooting investigation in Lancaster
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court; 5 things to know about Barrett