Coroner: Woman died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, vehicle found running in garage


YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — A woman and her dog are dead after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in their home, the York County Coroner said.

The coroner said Lorraine Williams, 79, was found dead in her home on Allegheny Drive in York Township Friday evening.

Police said a car in the garage was without gas. The keys were in the ignition and in the “on” position.

The cause and manner of death are pending toxicology, but it is believed Williams’ death was accidental.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Top Stories

More Top Stories

Latest Videos

More Local

Don't Miss