YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — York County government will reopen a majority of its buildings to the public on Monday.
The York County treasurer’s office will remain closed to the public through Jan. 29.
Drop boxes for document delivery to the administrative center offices will still be available in the lobby during normal business hours.
The York County human services center will remain closed until at least February 1.
- Pa. Senator Toomey commends President Biden for representing all Americans
- “It was a moment of great change” Gov. Wolf releases statement after attending inauguration
- “Time to build national unity” Pa. Rep. Joyce releases statement on Biden, Harris Inauguration
- Pa. Congressman Smucker congratulates Biden, Harris on Inauguration Day
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 5,984 new cases, 783,170 total as of Jan. 20, 2021