YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — On Friday the York County Court Administration announced that a judicial center court employee tested positive for COVID-19 and they will continue the temporary closure of the Magisterial District Court 19-02-03, 390 East Berlin Road in York.
The employee last worked in the judicial center on Tuesday, Nov. 24 and is now adhering to health and safety guidelines as required.
Those that were potentially exposed will be notified by public health officials through contact tracing efforts.
- Video shows Harrisburg Fire crews rescuing man from burning home
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- Lesson learned: Students spend MLK Day at school — but not in classrooms