PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Carlisle man’s collection takes up an entire warehouse, music to record hunter’s ears
- Pa. Health Secretary optimistic about hitting 70% vaccinated despite being about to miss June 28 goal
- MISSING: Chambersburg Police looking for missing juvenile
- Destination PA: A tour of Raystown Lake
- Cool Car: 2021 Nissan Rogue Compact SUV