PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Trump requests mail-in ballot for Florida election, despite criticizing the practice
- Harrisburg mayor to hold back-to-school Facebook discussion
- PIAA to talk with Wolf administration
- More stray downpours today, then the weekend question mark…will it rain Sunday?
- Pennsylvania asks court to extend mail-in voting deadlines