HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — One person was shot to death, and three others died due to medical episodes in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday as protestors broke into the US Capitol building.
One of the men who died was 50-year-old Benjamin Phillips of Schuylkill County, Pa.
Metro City Police confirmed Phillips died of a medical emergency along with Kevin Greeson, 55, of Alabama and Rosanne Boylan, 34, of Georgia.
Ashli Babbitt, 35, of Huntington, Md was shot and killed at the US Capitol building.
- Unity, unrest, partisan divide: Pa. lawmakers take deep dive into Nov. election
- Clinton County woman charged with 9-year-old nephew’s death in court for preliminary hearing
- Officials with refugee resettlement program say Muslim ban reversal is a sign of hope
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Woman charged in connection with 2019 York County overdose death