HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced Wednesday, that expiration dates for commercial driver licenses and commercial learner’s permits will be extended for Pennsylvania residents in response to statewide COVID-19 mitigation efforts.
The expiration date for commercial driver’s licenses and commercial learner’s permits scheduled to expire from March 16, 2020, through December 31, 2020, is now extended through December 31, 2020.
For a list of open driver license and photo license centers and the services provided, as well as their hours of operation, click here.
- Pennsylvania Acting AG to make an announcement
- Fulton Bank branch in Annville is closing: Here is the why and the when
- Pennsylvania and Missouri Chamber to swap famous home state brews and foods in Super Bowl LVII wager
- MLB The Show 23 game introduces Negro League storylines
- Local, high-quality eggs more affordable because of soaring egg prices