HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — State police recently sent out an amber alert and are looking for 7-year-old Giselle Torres, who was abducted by Juan Pablo Torres.
Giselle is described as 4’0, with brown eyes, brown hair, and wearing a white tank top and purple tights. She was last seen around 2:18 p.m. Friday at Montgomery Avenue in Elkins Park.
Her reported abductor, 41-year-old Juan Pablo Torres, is described as 5’4, 160 pounds, with brown hair, brown eyes, and wearing body armor, a facemask, and glasses. Police say he is driving either a black or white Dodge Charger.
Anyone with information about the abduction should immediately contact the police by calling 911 or the Cheltenham Township Police Department at 215-885-1600. More information can be found here.
The amber alert was sent for Montgomery County.
- Thousands of supporters turn out for Vice President Pence’s Capital City Airport campaign event
- Midstate filmmaker’s movie on addiction now streaming on Amazon Prime
- State Capitol march for right to driver’s licenses
- Lancaster County, federal law enforcement outline plan for election security
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings