HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — Pennie’s 2021 Open Enrollment Period is going on now, offering all current and potential enrollees coverage options as plan offerings may change year-over-year.
Pennie is Pennsylvania’s official destination for individuals and families seeking high-quality health insurance coverage and is the only place to access financial assistance, for which nearly nine out of 10 customers currently qualify.
Individuals with questions regarding enrollment assistance, enrolling in coverage, or updating a migrated Pennie account, should visit pennie.com, call the Pennie call center or connect with a local broker or assister.
The multi-lingual Pennie call center can be reached at 1-844-844-8040 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. during Open Enrollment.
Act now to enroll in coverage that starts on January 1, 2021, the deadline to do so is December 15. If a customer enrolls in coverage between December 16 and January 15, their coverage will begin on February 1, 2021.
- Central York falls to three-peat champion St. Joe’s Prep in PIAA 6A title game
- Shops in downtown York get needed boost during Small Business Saturday
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals