PHILADELPHIA, Pa. (WHTM) — Starbucks is investing $100 million to support black, indigenous and people of color communities in 12 major cities, including Philadelphia.
Some of the money will go towards helping certain financial institutions offer affordable credit.
It will also give businesses training on disaster recovery and rebuilding, so they have a chance to survive hardships–especially during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- Those with restricted healthcare access get help thanks to Penn State Community Health
- Harrisburg rental assistance program helping residents affected by COVID-19
- Beyond the Forecast: Tracking the latest snow & wintry mix forecast Monday night – Tuesday
- Chill lingers this weekend with potential for wintry precip this upcoming week
- Fatal house fire in Lebanon kills two, displaces others