PENNSYLVANIA (WHTM) — Looking for a job? The U.S. Postal Service will host a series of job fairs to fill immediate openings for multiple positions, which include city carrier assistants, rural carrier associates, mail handler assistants, postal support employees, assistant rural carriers, mail processing clerks, and mail handler assistants.
Get daily news, weather, and breaking news alerts straight to your inbox! Sign up for the abc27 newsletters here!
“We got positions in the plant if you don’t want deal with the outside public, however, if you’re a more outgoing person and you want to deliver packages, especially during the holidays as a rural carrier or city carrier that’s a terrific experience as well,” Paul Smith, USPS, said.
Individuals interested are asked to visit one of the following locations to apply for the desired position. Each fair listed below (by county) will take place between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.:
- Oct. 9, 16, 23 and 30 — Harrisburg Post Office, 1425 Crooked Hill Rd., Harrisburg, Pa. 17107
- Oct. 15 — 40 Collier St., Elizabethville, PA 17023
- Oct. 18 — Lower Paxton Post Office, 5901 Jonestown Rd., Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Oct. 13 — McConnellsburg Post Office, 115 E. Maple St., McConnellsburg, Pa. 17233
- Oct. 14 — Red Lion Post Office, 500 N. Main St., Red Lion, Pa. 17356
- Oct. 22 — 63 Church St., Seven Valleys, PA 17360
- Oct. 26 — York Post Office, 3435 Concord Rd., York, PA 17402
- Oct. 19 — Sunbury Post Office, 135 N. 3 St., Sunbury, PA 17801
- Oct. 20 — Quarryville Post Office, 220 W. State St., Sunbury, PA 17801
- Oct. 21 — Lititz Post Office, 74 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543
- Oct. 29 — Lancaster Post Office, 1400 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601
- Oct. 25 — Lebanon Post Office, 101 S. 8 St., Lebanon, PA 17042
- Oct. 27 — Carlisle Post Office, 66 W. Louther St., Carlisle, PA 17013
- Oct. 28 — Chambersburg Post Office, 308 Lincoln Way E., Chambersburg, PA 17201