HARRISBURG, Pa, (WHTM) — Sunday morning a man was shot on South 13th Street, according to authorities.
The victim was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police are currently investigating this homicide.
The Harrisburg Police are asking anyone with information on this case, or anyone that witnessed any parts of the incident, to contact the Harrisburg Police at 717-558-6900. Tips can also be submitted here.
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Dr. Maya Angelou honored with a Barbie doll
- Biden taps former FDA chief Kessler to lead vaccine science
- Capitol rioter aimed ‘to take hostages,’ prosecutor says