MeowTalk listens to the sounds coming from your cat. Then, it tries to identify what it means, including some that are specifically associated with their owners.
The app uses artificial intelligence software to better understand the animal’s voice. MeowTalk can monitor the sounds of at least 10 cats.
The app allows users to record their cat’s meow and decodes what it means, but the ultimate goal is a smart collar that will translate with a voice response.
The technology is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- FEMA’s COVID funeral program overwhelmed by 1M calls on first day
- San Antonio airport locked down after active shooter situation
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- Red Cross looking for Hometown Heroes
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says