HERSHEY, Pa. (WHTM) — On Friday Hershey is welcoming a new business, despite the pandemic.
At Stumpy’s Hatchet House you can throw hatchets at targets, play games and they even have a bring your own beer policy.
Management says it’s a great opportunity to bond with friends, family and even teammates from other sports, or even get your frustrations out in a safe and friendly enviornment.
The ribbon cutting and official opening will be held on Friday, Dec. 4. at 4 PM followed by a happy hour.
- LIVE: Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Midstate man tells FBI he ‘got caught up in the moment’ after assaulting police officers at U.S. Capitol
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations