Over a month after the election, there is still confusion over who won the state senate seat in Westmoreland and Allegheny counties.
It certainly appears Democrat Jim Brewster defeated Republican Nicole Ziccarelli for a Senate seat.
The issue in question is mail-in ballots without dates. The directions said voters should sign and date their ballots. Allegheny counted undated ones. Westmoreland did not.
Analysts Danielle Gross and Chris Nicholas join Dennis Owens and Ziccarelli to discuss the court case that follows the swearing-in ceremony by three days.
- November election back in the spotlight, Boockvar to testify at election hearing
- Inauguration Day in Portland: Tear gas, arrests, demonstrations
- Despite expansion of phase 1A, vaccine appointments remain scarce in Pa.
- Representation matters: How the Madam Vice President impacts children of color
- Weis Markets to administer in-store COVID vaccines at Midstate pharmacies