State Senator Doug Mastriano (R) was at the Trump rally on Wednesday, he even organized a bus trip to go down to Washington D.C. to protest the election.
Analysts Danielle Gross and Chris Nicholas join Dennis Owens to discuss the calls for Mastriano to resign.
Mastriano denies partaking in any violence or entering the capitol building.
Republicans in the senate say as long as he did not enter the capitol or do anything illegal they will continue to back Mastriano.
- ‘No masks allowed’: Parents of at-risk baby asked to leave restaurant for not removing masks
- 2 students taken to hospital after shooting at Heritage High in Newport News, suspect now in custody
- Wellness grants go towards helping Dauphin County firefighters stay healthy
- Central York School District reverses book ban after growing protests
- Harrisburg Police Community Service Aides working hard to make a difference