LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — A 15-year-old boy, and his two younger sisters were killed in horse and buggy crash in Lancaster County on Monday.
The crash happened shortly before 8 a.m. in Little Birtain Township.
State Police said the crash, which involved a dump truck and horse and buggy, took place on Little Britain Road North and Black Road.
According to State Police the horse and buggy was carrying seven juveniles, and failed to stop at a stop sign.
Investigators said the truck struck the right passenger side of the buggy.
State Police the other four children were transported to Lancaster General Hospital and then transferred to Hershey Medical Center.
The driver of the dump truck stopped at the crash site and wasn’t hurt.
- The most popular Halloween costumes you can buy online now
- Barbie’s 2023 Dia De Muertos dolls are here, and the outfits are incredible
- Department of Agriculture finds rodent feces on floors and black mold in ice machines
- Study finds link between drinking some diet soda during pregnancy and autism in boys
- Hersheypark’s Halloween event named in Top Ten Best Theme Park Halloween Event