YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — Traffic has been cleared on I-83 northbound just past Exit 22: Pa. 181 – N George Street after an accident caused delays Tuesday morning.
Traffic in all lanes was temporarily stopped around 6:45 a.m. between Exit 22 and Exit 24: Pa. 238 – Emigsville.
This is a developing story. Stay up to date on the latest from abc27 News.
- Penn State hockey falls to Wisconsin to start series
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Penn State holds off Rutgers for first Big Ten win
- FBI offers $75K reward for information on suspected pipe bombs found in D.C.
- Day-long phone outage, calls to 911 emergency centers restored in Midstate counties