TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees and deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Stimulus check update: Pelosi, Mnuchin do not reach agreement
- Republicans pushing for election oversight committee
- Protesters call for end of hate groups and domestic terror
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement