HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A new presidential poll shows a Biden bounce in Pennsylvania.
The poll by Monmouth University of registered voters shows former Vice President Joe Biden leading President Trump 54-42 in Pennsylvania. In August, it was a just a four-point Biden lead.
This poll was conducted after last week’s heated debate and though it shows a double-digit lead for Biden, pollsters are cautious.
- Preliminary hearing for man charged with kidnapping, killing of Amish young woman scheduled for today
- A windy and colder Friday to kick off a chilly weekend
- The Future of Medicine: UPMC Pinnacle uses shape-sensing robot for early lung cancer detection
- Shawn’s Law: York County mom fights for tougher penalties against those who encourage others to take their own life
- Lebanon County couple encourages leaders to adopt anti-racism resolution after raccoon arson