The first Presidential Debate was held on Tuesday night, but it was anything but Presidential.
Rules were defied and both candidates were talking over each other making it hard to understand what they were saying.
Dickinson College Political Science Professor Sarah Niebler joined Janel Knight and James Crummel on abc27 News at Noon to break down the debate, and how the candidates bounce back after the performance.
- Secretary of State Urges Voters to Know Their Rights at the Polls
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania: 2,510 new cases, 208,027 total as of Oct. 31, 2020