The first Presidential Debate was held on Tuesday night, but it was anything but Presidential.
Rules were defied and both candidates were talking over each other making it hard to understand what they were saying.
Dickinson College Political Science Professor Sarah Niebler joined Janel Knight and James Crummel on abc27 News at Noon to break down the debate, and how the candidates bounce back after the performance.
- Special Olympics PA Area M hosts early trick-or-treat event in Enola
- Scientists need your help counting walruses from space
- Fauci says 1-shot J&J vaccine should have been 2
- UPDATE: Shooting at Park City Center in Lancaster, multiple people injured
- Hershey Bears welcome back fans, beat Charlotte Checkers in opener