The first Presidential Debate was held on Tuesday night, but it was anything but Presidential.
Rules were defied and both candidates were talking over each other making it hard to understand what they were saying.
Dickinson College Political Science Professor Sarah Niebler joined Janel Knight and James Crummel on abc27 News at Noon to break down the debate, and how the candidates bounce back after the performance.
- Harrisburg Democratic mayoral candidates face off in debate
- Penn State completes spring practice at Beaver Stadium in place of Blue White game
- Penn State hosts practice inside Beaver Stadium, first look at 2021 team
- Upper Allen Cal Ripken goes big on Opening Day
- What Coach James Franklin had to say after Beaver Stadium spring practice