The first Presidential Debate was held on Tuesday night, but it was anything but Presidential.
Rules were defied and both candidates were talking over each other making it hard to understand what they were saying.
Dickinson College Political Science Professor Sarah Niebler joined Janel Knight and James Crummel on abc27 News at Noon to break down the debate, and how the candidates bounce back after the performance.
- Double-amputee wrestler Deven Jackson not phased on journey to West Perry record books
- Pa. Lawmakers’ passion with a purpose: Rep. Gregory, Rozzi speak on Statute of Limitations bill
- Local restaurant plans memorial fundraiser in honor of men involved in deadly crash
- Pa. Senate honors Senator Dave Arnold alongside his wife, daughter
- Late free throws keep Penn State from stealing road win over No. 13 Ohio State