The first Presidential Debate was held on Tuesday night, but it was anything but Presidential.
Rules were defied and both candidates were talking over each other making it hard to understand what they were saying.
Dickinson College Political Science Professor Sarah Niebler joined Janel Knight and James Crummel on abc27 News at Noon to break down the debate, and how the candidates bounce back after the performance.
- China criticizes US missile sanctions as hypocrisy
- West Virginia reporter struck by SUV on live TV: ‘I’m okay’
- York County woman pleads guilty to fraud, ordered to pay $68K in restitution
- Inmate sentenced for assaulting a corrections officer
- Boebert asked Jewish visitors to Capitol if they were doing ‘reconnaissance’: report