2020 has been a draining year, and the looming presidential election has not helped.
A recent survey found that more than half of adults say the 2020 Presidential Election was a significant stressor, and that was before the pandemic hit.
Election anxiety is a real thing, and Dr. Gregory Jantz, mental health expert, joined Priscilla Liguori on abc27 News at Noon to discuss election anxiety and what people should do to overcome it.
- What you need to know about the four new Olympic sports
- MomsRising volunteers write to U.S. senators in Harrisburg to support American Families Plan
- Unvaccinated snow leopard at San Diego Zoo catches COVID-19
- Humane Society continues mission to get animals adopted in Harrisburg
- The fun continues for families at the York State Fair