2020 has been a draining year, and the looming presidential election has not helped.
A recent survey found that more than half of adults say the 2020 Presidential Election was a significant stressor, and that was before the pandemic hit.
Election anxiety is a real thing, and Dr. Gregory Jantz, mental health expert, joined Priscilla Liguori on abc27 News at Noon to discuss election anxiety and what people should do to overcome it.
- LIVE: US panel to decide who should get first COVID-19 vaccine shots
- Pennsylvania man charged with killing neighbor’s dogs, and owner cited
- Cancer cases are rising in adolescents and young adults according to Penn State College of Medicine
- Gov. Wolf and Director of Testing Michael Huff to providing an update and making an announcement on COVID-19 testing
- York County woman helping people heal by redesigning memories