HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The NAACP is looking to make sure the black community is ready to cast their ballots this November.
This week, they’re holding a virtual voter education fair. Nicole McGruder, NAACP State Conference Political Action Chair, spoke with abc27 about the fair in the video above.
The fair can be attended virtually Thursday and Friday night, here.
- House falls short to override Gov. Wolf’s veto of bill to loosen restaurant restrictions
- Pa. House Labor and Industry Committee Hearing: Unemployment system improvements
- How will your mail-in ballot be counted? ABC27 News gets a look in Lancaster County
- DOJ announces center to help cops, offers aid to Minneapolis
- Harrisburg man charged with criminal homicide