HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — As the general election nears closer and the window to win battleground Pennsylvania narrows, Vice President Mike Pence will be visiting Lititz on Tuesday, Sept. 29 to host a debate watch party.
Pence looks to swing by the Midstate for a campaign event just before the incumbent in Trump takes on challenger Joe Biden during the Presidential Debate.
The event is slated to begin at 7 p.m. Doors open and close at 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. respectively.
- Supreme Court: Ballots can be counted up to 3 days after election
- Thousands of supporters turn out for Vice President Pence’s Capital City Airport campaign event
- Midstate filmmaker’s movie on addiction now streaming on Amazon Prime
- State Capitol march for right to driver’s licenses
- Lancaster County, federal law enforcement outline plan for election security